Garden is the place where you usually spend a lot of time, especially during the warm seasons such as summer and spring. Psychologists also say that when the weather is fine, you should move your office in the garden and work there because the fresh air will help be more productive. But, in order to do that, you need a good looking garden. According to recent trends, the artificial grass has become a very interesting choice, due to the fact that it comes with many advantages for those who say “yes” to this option. But there are also some misconceptions about this thing. Let’s make things clear by reading the following small guide.
The most important benefits of artificial grass:
- Unlike the natural grass, the artificial one comes with little or even no maintenance. Also, it proves an alternative which is able to stand the test of time. There are studies which indicate the fact that you can enjoy your artificial grass up 20 years. Thus, go for this hassle-free option and you will not regret.
- Other interesting thing is that this grass looks and feels like the natural one. In case you do not believe that, you should try request a sample. A good recommendation in this case is co.uk.
- Regardless the season, the grass looks green and healthy. There are many people who have complained about the fact that they have been trying for years and years to keep in good conditions their grass, but they have not managed to do that because of weather conditions. But the artificial grass can be a good choice, even for those who live in rainy areas such as the UK.
- The artificial grass is also a good alternative for those who suffer from allergies. Thus, you will not have to sneeze all the time you walk through your garden.
- There are more options from where you can choose. Thus, find the shade of green which meets your needs and expectations.
- Investing in some artificial grass for you garden can be also a money-saving solution because you do not have to buy organic fertilizers in order to make it look great.
Some misconceptions about the artificial grass
With the growing popularity of artificial grass, there also are some misconceptions about this subject. Here are the most common of them.
- “The artificial grass is toxic for your pets”. There are many types of pets, such as dogs or cats, who may find the grass from your garden attractive and they try to eat it. You should be careful to avoid that, but it does not mean that the artificial grass is a poisonous for them. In fact, this type of grass is not toxic for anyone. Thus, you can let your kids play freely.
- “The artificial grass changes its colour because of the sunlight.” Well, if you choose some high quality type of grass, it can prove more resistant. On the other hand, even the natural grass is affected by sun and it has the tendency to turn yellow.
- “The artificial grass is a very expensive investment”. If you do your research and you look for promotions, you can get some good prices. But the cost also depends on how large your garden area is.